House One: Known as Tea Pot Gardens -( House and Business )
- 1.5 acres
- Beautiful gardens
- 2 Br house at front with wide verandah laid out for morning and afternoon teas
- Dining area, Separate Lounge
- Sunny Kitchen with great views to garden (WI Pantry)
- 1 bathroom with Separate WC (Plus outside Garden WC)
- Large Laundry
- Large Double Garage with Sleepout
- 9,000 Gals Water
and thats not all
Great Cottage at rear of property
- 2 Br
- 1 Bathroom and Laundry
- Open Plan Kitchen, lounge/dining
- Rear Verandah overlooking the Norfolk Native Garden
The owner has put hours of love into these gardens. They are amazing, with everything from flowers at the front to a great orchard at the rear. Hens and hen house, Native Tree Garden, Hanging, Plants, climbers and even a big fish pond where the fish are fat and happy!
so much effort it will not disappoint.
Can be bought in conjunction with 5.25 acres, outbuildings, stables, tanks and horses (5) currently known as Silky Oaks Stables and is a great tourist attraction(+$375k)
Crown (99 year) Lease which has recently been renewed and available to Australian and New Zealand residents as well as the local market.
- Second Cottage