- Position Position Position!!!
- Cafe Latitude 29 is one of the Islands most popular cafes situated in the centre of the main shopping centre directly opposite Foodland Supermarket, and front and centre to the entrance of the shopping centre. Just recently renovated providing a much more open aspect to shoppers as well as modernisation of decor and facade. Seating approx. 40 people at any one time.
- The cafe is owner-operated as well as employing 3 part time staff and is currently operating 6 days a week during the day, attracting a large local clientele for morning tea and lunch.
- There is also an ice creamery that functions from the side of the cafe, which is very popular during the after-school rush.The cafe has been producing a substantial profit for the past 3 years and full financials are available upon request. There is still plenty of room for growth within this business especially with a growing tourism industry on the island.
- The business would provide the perfect opportunity for someone looking to live and work on Norfolk Island. Under current immigration legislation, there are no restrictions to Australian and New Zealand citizens wanting to buy houses and businesses on the island. Annual lease is reasonable $1500.00 per month including gst.
- A five year lease with option to extend for a further 5 years. Price includes stock and equipment and is walk in walk out. HURRY!