- Portion 111a1 4954m2
- One acre of flat fertile land
- 4 Bedroom House PLUS
- 1 Bedroom self contained flat (own entrance)
- Open Plan Kitchen – Huge Pantry, lots of bench space, open and light, featuring Norfolk Pine
- Large Raked Ceilings with Cathedral Window in Lounge area, giving a feeling of space
- Open Fire Place
- Beautiful Polished Floors in Kitchen and Hallway – and more hiding under carpets if new owner wants them exposed!
- 12,000 gals water
- Double Garage
- Lots of Fruit Trees including Orange, Lemon, Lime, Avocado, Paw Paw, Mango, Bananas and more!
Lovely tidy property, with views up to Mount Bates and Mount Pitt, set in a quiet rural area of Anson Bay with only the birds. Large trees on adjoining block, very protected and garden is well thought out and easy to maintain.
- S.C. Flat