- One acre of flat fertile land
- 2 Bedroom House PLUS Granny flat or 4 bedroom/2bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen – Huge Pantry, lots of bench space, open and light, featuring Norfolk Pine
- Large Raked Ceilings with Cathedral Window in Lounge area, giving a feeling of space
- Open Fire Place
- Beautiful Polished Floors in Kitchen and Hallway – and more hiding under carpets if new owner wants them exposed!
- 12,000 gals water
- Double Garage
- Lots of Fruit Trees including Orange, Lemon, Lime, Avocado, Paw Paw, Mango, stone fruit, Bananas and more! – great income
Lovely tidy property, with views up to Mount Bates and Mount Pitt, set in a quiet rural area of Anson Bay with only the birds. Large trees on adjoining block, very protected and garden is well thought out and easy to maintain. If looking for that quiet retreat on Norfolk Island – close to nature – this is it!
- S.C. Flat