- Lot 47 Section a Portion 166b
- 4 ha (10 acres)
- Near level site with good access
- Electricity and Telephone Supply to road front
- Extensive Road frontages
- Sealed Road
- Rural Views
- Established Norfolk Pines
- Good Fencing divided into several paddocks for stock
The land is cleared and well grassed with numerous Norfolk Island Pines.
Soils are basalt and well drained. Steeles Point is known to have the best farming land on Norfolk Island. Why not inspect today, as properties like this seldom come on the market.